Waitakere Hockey Coordinator
Fixed Term Part-Time Role
15 hours per week
The Waitakere Regional Hockey Turf Trust are seeking a part time hockey coordinator to assist the Waitakere Hockey Turf Manager with turf operations and hockey development in Waitakere.
• An interest in growing hockey in West Auckland
• Willingness to learn and develop in a range of skills
• Flexibility to work varied hours depending on work requirements
• Report to the Turf Manager and the Waitakere Regional Hockey Turf Trust Board
• Operate and maintain the Waitakere Hockey Turf
• Assist with hockey development in West Auckland, including coaching and running hockey programmes and competitions
• Other tasks as required by the Turf Manager, such as turf promotion, obtaining sponsorship and funding, and administration
There is the potential for this role to increase to a full-time role in the next year.
If you are interested in this job opportunity and would like more information on the position, please contact the Waitakere Regional Hockey Turf Trust:
Phone: 021 0244 6979
Position closes: July 6, 2018