CEO - Wellington Hockey Association
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for ‘making Hockey happen’ and providing great hockey experiences for the people of Wellington. To do this you’ll lead the organisation in all aspects of its day-to-day operations, providing the foundation and building blocks for success. You’ll be actively looking for ways to generate new revenue to fund our vision and strategy. You’ll also be supporting the development and growth of our workforce so that they and the organisation can be successful for and on behalf of our members.
For the Full Job Advert Click Here
For the Job Description Click Here
Closing date: Monday 11 March 2018
Please email your covering letter (in Word format only) and CV to email@example.com
For more information please contact Anna Sage, Director – Sage Advice on 027-472 4323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website address: https://wellingtonhockey.org.nz/
Wellington Hockey - Director Vacancies
Wellington Hockey are looking for two appointed Board directors to join the WHA Board to ensure they achieve their strategic goal and deliver great Hockey experiences to the people of the Wellington Region. For more information about this role, click here.
COMMUNITY AND PERFORMANCE HOCKEY COACH - COUNTIES MANUKAU HOCKEY ASSOCIATION - PUKEKOHE
With a long history and tradition of hockey in the region and over 1300 members, Counties Manukau Hockey Association are looking for a passionate and energetic person with an excellent knowledge and background in hockey to manage, coordinate and deliver all aspects of our sport to the community
Due to the diverse nature of the role the ideal applicant will require a range of personal and professional skills including:
- Hockey knowledge and experience - The successful candidate must have a vast knowledge of the technical and tactical skills for delivery to individuals, teams and coaches.
- Relationship Management Skills - The successful candidate will require strong interpersonal skills to develop and manage relationships with all key stakeholders including club personnel, schools, coaches, sponsors, sports trusts and other stakeholders.
- Communication - The successful candidate will require excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work within differing environments. Experience in the sporting environment and/or education is preferred, with some experience working with professionals and volunteers desirable.
- Work Ethic - The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritise competing work demands and be capable of working unsupervised
- Positive "can do" attitude - The successful candidate will be proactive with a positive attitude and the ability to manage demanding situations with a positive disposition and a practical, strategic approach
- Personal Attributes - The successful candidate will display a high level of personal integrity and pride in their work, be motivated and willing to learn, accurate, honest and reliable and display initiative and able to work unsupervised.
Must be available for immediate start.
Please email expressions of Interest to email@example.com by FEB 15th 2019
Northland Hockey - Director of Hockey
Require a fulltime Director of Hockey to manage and develop the Representative & Club
areas of our Hockey Community. The position will be based in Whangarei.
Ø Proven understanding of Representative Hockey and the ability to communicate that understanding at multiple levels
Ø Ability to lead, manage and develop people and programmes
Ø Coaching/Teaching background
Ø Ability to work as a part of a team to achieve a desired outcome
Ø Ability to work in a high pressure environment
Ø Previous coaching experience is essential.
Ø Good Communicator
Ø Good inter-personal skills
Ø Driven by achieving results
Ø Team player
Ø Attention to detail
Ø Passion to Succeed
Please send a typed copy of your application letter and C.V. to
P.O. Box 8021 Kensington
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 3pm 22ndFebruary 2019.
If you would like a copy of the job description please email email@example.com